Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween SUPERHERO!!!!

I absolutely LOVED my costume this year ... I was BATDOG!!!!

I know I had kind of a serious look on my face in this photo ... I AM a superhero after all, so I had to look tough (which means NO smiling). Also, my ears were getting itchy from the mask thingy.

aaaaaaaahhhhhh... I'm much happier without my mask, because my big ears are FREE!

So... while I was BatDog, Rita was BatGirl and Brian was the Joker...

It was really fun having mommy as my partner-in-crime-stopping!  Although, daddy was the villain... so mommy kept trying to punch him out! (He was so creepy-scary looking that I barked at him when I saw him!)  

And then she tried to shoot him in the head at the Moonfest Halloween party downtown...

That didn't work, so she tried to punch him out again...


Okay... he wasn't that easy to get rid of.  He was pretty creepy looking, but we decided that we'd like to keep him ... he really is one of the good guys!

We had a really fun Halloween ... hope you did, too!

Until next year... BOO!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! You guys look absolutely AMAZING! Picasso and his perfect crime fighting costume - awesome job, Rita! I hope you won first prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 that costume! how creative. Did you make it or buy the costume????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Picasso's costume was part store-bought (the gray chest emblem) and I made his mask (so that it would fit his face and over his corgi ears) and the cape (which in the photo doesn't show the final version, where the points of the cape curve upwards).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Picasso- you and your parents have the most tricked out costume ever!! But of course we're not surprised, I still take out the 3 Amigos costume every Halloween to reminscesce the buddies' good ol' days. Love the "pow" and "bam"s too :D Bryson's outfit is pretty sad this year (in many senses). He's wrapped in bandage and has an IV bag hanging from his leg- almost too realistic... His sister Dr. E the Vet took good care of him though. Wish you were here so we could rock another costume contest together!

    ReplyDelete